Dirt, dust and moisture collects in carpets, on furnishings and in your air duct system. Weekly dusting and vacuuming don’t fully help because air ducts accumulate dust and contaminants, which are then continually recirculated around your home and office buildings.

Because dirty air ducts can lead to health issues and reduced efficiency, Schwickert’s recommends you clean your air ducts every 3 years.

PROTECT YOUR FAMILY’S WELL BEINGClean Air Ducts & Safe Family

The average disposable filter traps less than 20% of dust and pollen in the air. The other 80% passes through the filter into your air ducts, providing an ideal breeding ground for mold, germs, bacteria and fungi. These contaminants are then blown into the air that you and your family breathe.

The mold, germs, bacteria and fungi can lead to musty odors around your home and act as a health hazard to you and your family.

INCREASE YOUR EFFICIENCY

Dirt and dust in your heating and cooling system can also reduce efficiency, making you pay more on fuel and electricity.

Because most system problems are associated with the presence of dirt, dust, lint, soot, or carbon, a clean system can save you money on repairs. These contaminants and lack of  cleaning and maintenance are leading contributors to equipment breakdown, high heating and cooling costs and numerous preventable fires.

SCHWICKERT’S EFFECTIVE CLEANING PROCESS

Air Duct Cleaning Truck

Schwickert’s offers the most effective process of cleaning debri out of ductwork at up to 10,000 cubic feet per minute using large vacuum trucks.

Using eight-to-ten inch suction hoses connected to the vacuum trucks, technicians loosen and remove dirt and dust directly from the ducts connected to your furnace.

      

  

CONTACT SCHWICKERT’S FOR MORE INFORMATION

Contact Schwickert’s by calling 507-387-3101, or by clicking here and completing the request form.