Safety at Schwickert’s is a top priority. Our commitment is to provide a safe and heathy workplace for all our employees, regardless of the trade, Mechanical, Roofing, Sheetmetal or HVAC.
We use a variety of strategies to make continual improvements to our safety program including,
- Weekly Site Safety Visits
- Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Mandatory Pre-Job Planning Meetings
- Monthly Safety Committee Meetings
- Monthly Safety Training
- Annual Company-wide Safety Day
- Web-Based Tracking Software
- Apprenticeship Program and New Hire Training
Schwickert’s partners with agencies such as MN Safety Council, Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and South Central College to provide training and resources as needed.
We believe that being safe is part of being a true professional and what brings value to our customers and especially to our employees every day.
If you have any questions regarding the Schwickert’s Safety Program, feel free to contact me at 507.722.2589.
Paul Baer, CSP
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager