Schwickert’s HVAC-R (Heating, Cooling & Refrigeration) Tracker
Schwickert’s Mechanical Asset Management Program, HVAC-R Tracker, provides information for companies to manage facility portfolios and tools to optimize mechanical maintenance and capital budgets.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH HVAC-R TRACKER
- An initial comprehensive mechanical audit of your facility or facilities.
- Consolidation of all mechanical unit information, including inspection reports, photos, warranty information, service call records, repair records and invoices on an easy-to-access platform.
- Accurately forecasted mechanical activity and expenditures to avoid potential problems in one-to-five year time spans.
- An all-encompassing, efficient and effective mechanical assets and costs management tool.
- A rating score, gathered using Proprietary Mechanical Assessor, to forecast estimated remaining service life of each mechanical unit.
HVAC-R PLANNED SERVICE & TRACKER BENEFITS
Priority status for services calls.
Fewer emergency service calls.
No overtime charge for emergency calls after hours, during weekends or holidays.
A 15% discount on any service needed.
Easy-to-use online program with your facilities’ mechanical unit information on an easy-to-access platform.
CONTACT SCHWICKERT’S TECTA AMERICA FOR MORE INFORMATION: