Schwickert’s Tecta Tracker
Tecta Tracker is Schwickert’s Asset Management Program that provides necessary information and tools for companies to manage facility roofing portfolios.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH TECTA TRACKER
- An initial comprehensive roof audit, including core cuts, CAD drawings and detailed photos.
- Consolidation of all critical roof information, including roof condition reports, drawings, photos, warranties and maintenance records on an easy-to-access platform.
- Real-time access to detailed roof condition reports and forecast data for the entire roofing portfolio, including the ability to view the entire portfolio by region, individual location, or even specific sections of each roof.
- Accurately forecasted roofing activity and expenditures to avoid potential problems in one-to-five year time spans.
- An all-encompassing, efficient and effective roof assets and costs management tool.
- A rating score, gathered using Proprietary Roof Assessor, to forecast estimated remaining service life of each roof.
Priority status for services calls
Fewer emergency service calls
No overtime charge for emergency calls after hours, during weekends or holidays
A 15% discount on any service needed
Easy-to-use online program with your facilities’ roofing unit information on an easy-to-access platform
CONTACT SCHWICKERT’S TECTA AMERICA FOR MORE INFORMATION: